The sanitary rotary lobe pumps of the NOVAlobe range provide reliable, efficient and hygienic operation even under the most demanding conditions. The pumps are specially designed for viscous media and for applications where gentle pumping or dosing is required. They are made from high quality materials to meet the world’s strictest hygiene standards, e.g. EHEDG, QHD and GOST. The pumps are CIP- and SIP-capable and meet the GMP requirements regarding FDA-approved materials.
The robust construction keeps the pumps running even under high-volume operating conditions and with difficult media. To permit fast service and maintenance, the pumps are designed for easy access and for the quick removal and replacement of parts.
- Dairies (yoghurt, butter, cheese, curds, etc.)
- Food processing (sauces, dressings, baby food, dough, etc.)
- Soft drinks (syrup, juice)
- Confectionery and sugar (caramel, chocolate, etc.)
- Meat (sausage meat, pet food, etc.)
- Breweries (yeast)
- Vaccine / fermentation broth
- Blood plasma
- Shampoo, lotions, toothpaste, etc.
- Pulp and paper coation, polymer-dosing, etc.
- Chemical (oil, etc.)
Features and benefits
- Gentle product handling for shear-sensitive products
- Materials: AISI 316L (1.4404/1.4435) with electropolished surface down to Ra < 0.4µm
- Easy service and maintenance, modular design concept – less downtime
- Unique hygienic design (EHEDG, QHD, GOST and FDA)
- CIP- and SIP-capable (DIN EN 12462)
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency and low energy consumption
- Various motors including explosion-proof motors (ATEX), motors with integrated frequency converter (variable speed drive) and high efficiency motors
- Multiple, interchangeable sealing systems including double mechanical seals and o-ring seals with various material options
- Shrouded pumps, useful especially for breweries and dairies
- Three different rotor types available (bi-wing, uni-wing, multilobe)
- Robust design for heavy-duty operation
- Trolley-mounted version available
- Pumps can be fitted with thermal jackets for front cover and/or rotor case to keep the liquid temperature constant (on request)
- Integrated pressure relief valve (air load/air lift) available to protect the system against overpressure (on request)