The single-stage, end-suction centrifugal stainless steel pumps of the premium Euro-HYGIA® range are designed for use in industries where hygiene and flexibility are a top priority. They are made from high quality materials to meet the world’s strictest hygiene standards, e.g. EHEDG, QHD and GOST.
However, their most distinctive feature is their flexibility. The Euro-HYGIA® pumps can be adapted to suit any task where reliable, hygienic pumping is required. The pumps are CIP- and SIP-capable, and they also meet the GMP requirements regarding FDA-approved materials.
The main applications are in breweries, the beverage and food industries and the pharmaceutical industry. Thanks to their flexibility, the Euro-HYGIA® pumps can also be used successfully in all other industrial processes, including water treatment, chemical processes, surface treatment and textile industry processes.
- Liquid transfer in breweries and dairies
- Soft-drink mixing
- Food processing
- Pure water systems (WFI)
- Process pumping in the pharmaceutical industry
- CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) systems
- Process pumping in the chemical industry
- Transfer and circulation pump in water treatment systems and textile treatment systems
- Nearly all kinds of transfer, circulating and process pumping.
Features and benefits
- Unique hygienic design
- Simple maintenance – less downtime
- CIP and SIP capable (DIN EN 12462)
- Greatest possible flexibility – customised solutions
- Materials: Rolled, deep-drawn steel AISI 316L (1.4404/1.4435) with electropolished surface
- Gentle liquid handling for sensitive liquids such as fruit juice
- Optimised hydraulics
- Various motors, including high efficiency motors
- Multiple sealing systems
- Wide range of pump variants
- Shrouded pumps, especially useful for breweries and dairies
- Various pipe connection types and sizes
- Three different impeller types
- Robust design for heavy duty operation
- High efficiency and low energy consumption
- Trolley-mounted version available
- ATEX-certified pumps
- Heating Jacket